Analytics

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Drums… Drums in the Deep… There Back (Part 2)

LOTR02052T In My last post I wrote a short bit about getting into the Lord of the Rings TCG, and recently got back into collecting them.

To continue on with where my last post left off, I will ask again for help from anyone who might have or know where to get LotR TCG cards.

As in the First post where I listed off my Needed cards for the First Set (“The Fellowship of the Ring”) I will now list off the cards I need for the Second and Third Sets, To which I need much fewer Cards.

(The Image to the Left is Tengwar “The Balrog, Flame of Udun” Version from “The Mines of Moria”
   
The Mines of Moria The Realms of the Elf Lords

2R32    Flaming Brand
2R43    •Lurtz's Sword
2R46    •Uruk Captain
2R49    •Archer Commander
2R52    •The Balrog, Flame of Udun
2R52T    •The Balrog, Flame of Udun (T)
2R75    •Bill Ferny, Swarthy Sneering Fellow
2R80    Stricken Dumb
2C102T    •Frodo, Reluctant Adventurer (T)
2R105T    •Mithril-coat (T)
2M1    •The Witch-king, Lord of the Nazgul (M)
2M2    •Frodo, Reluctant Adventurer (M)
2M3    •Sam, Proper Poet (M)
2M4    •Gimli, Dwarf of the Mountain-race (M)


3R54    Hollowing of Isengard
3M1    •Arwen, Elven Rider (M)
3M2    Hand of Sauron (M)

10 comments:

  1. so, i know this is a dumb question, but: how do you read the text on that card? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Not a stupid Question. The Card is a Tengwar language Reprint, The Card is originally printed in English (View Here http://lotrtcgdb.com/images/LOTR02052.jpg) This Card was More for Collectors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes so much more sense now. It also makes me happy that they are doing special stuff like that just for collectors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are you going to make a post about Yu-Gi-Oh?

    Hahaha I'm kidding, I want to start playing with cards again but I find it starts getting really expensive as you get into it and I'm fucking poor...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA, well no Yu-Gi-Oh here, thats one card game (Along with Pokemon) I never got into. As for the price of getting into cards, yeah it can get very expensive. I recommend figuring out what cards you need and buyig just them, not packs unless you need to, will cut back on some of the expense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always wanted to get back in to Magic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's a random question, how much is your most expensive card worth?
    I like the blog btw, I found you by clicking on a google ad because the title of your blog interested me :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most expensive card, not sure, prob not to expensive. As Far as magic cards go prob like a $20 card, as far as Lord of the Rings goes, I have no idea, I have lots of cards but since the game has been out of print for a bit I can;t find a current Price list.

    Cool that you found me through Google.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! This iѕ kind of off tοpіc but
    I neеԁ ѕome help from an establіѕhed
    blοg. Is it very difficult to ѕet uρ yοur
    own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about settіng up my
    οwn but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thanks
    Here is my web site :: millionaire society

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our threshold, it would be completely safe.

    My web blog - have a peek at this web-site

    ReplyDelete